1. All Students MUST REGISTER and pay for the class they wish to attend within 24 hours of the class start date. Any questions regarding classroom training, call or email the director at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All Students must sign in at the school 15 minutes before the scheduled class begins.
All payments must be paid prior to the start of class. NO CELL PHONES IN CLASS
3. Please bring a pen and paper for note-taking. If you forget, we got you covered.
4. Absolutely NO LOADED Firearms in the classroom at ANY TIME. NO magazine inserted, the upper receiver MUST be LOCKED OPEN / BACK, and revolvers must have their cylinder open.
5. The instructor will inspect all firearms if your firearm is needed during firearms training courses.
6. Please confirm your dates for school training. If it's on the calendar, that is the current course available.
7. If you have to cancel, call or email us within 24 hours of the scheduled training course.
8. If the course states "Test Run", we are doing testing on our system and there are no actual courses on the selected dates we are testing the system on.